Our simple and effective classes give families a solid understanding of the process of birth, communication and decision-making skills, the impacts of diet and body balance on birth, labor coping techniques, resources for every step along the way and tangible tools for navigating the life change that is welcoming a new baby.
THESE CLASSES ARE TAILORED TO YOU, PREPARING YOU WITH CONFIDENCE WHETHER YOU PLAN TO WELCOME YOUR BABY AT THE HOSPITAL, THE BIRTH CENTER, OR IN YOUR OWN HOME.
Each series includes the Your Birth Experience Parent Guide and covers these topics:
- BIRTH PROCESS — The how and why of the stages of labor and what to expect at YOUR birth
- COPING SKILLS — Hands-on comfort techniques and tools for the birth YOU want
- UNDERSTANDING OPTIONS — Navigating YOUR choices in modern childbirth with facts, not fear
- BIRTH PREPARATION — The 5 ways to encourage YOUR best birth experience
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION — How to get the most from YOUR birth plan and navigate changes
- BEYOND BIRTH — Tangible skills to care for YOUR new family with a postpartum plan
- BREASTFEEDING BASICS — Getting you and Baby off to YOUR best start